Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11: I Will Never Forget, Either




9/11. It's the day we repeat the lie to ourselves. Media, politicans, firefolk, policefolk, everyday folk all reciting it like a mantra: This is the day 19 hijackers took over 4 jetliners and changed the world.

Except that's not how I remember it.

For me, it's the day a group of people - probably all Americans - were crafty enough to pull it off and make it look like foreign terrorists did it. However, they weren't quite crafty enough to cover all their tracks. With a job that big, there are going to be loose ends. There are going to be what-ifs that get overlooked. There are going to be cameras. There are going to be alibis that don't match up. And there were.

It seems that each year I write the same blog. I don't have the time or the inclination to lay out evidence for my stand on this. This year I'm not going to spell out all the reasons I believe a faction of people who really pull the strings on this planet committed a huge conspiracy, fraud, and mass murder.

If you are reading this and you're curious how an American could believe 9/11 was perpetrated by other Americans, I invite you to research it for yourself. But I'll make it easy for you! Here is a short list of links that should get you on your way:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments ARE NOT PERMITTED!

If you will not stand behind your words, your words will not stand on this blog and you should go troll somewhere else..