I may have made that assumption too quickly.
I just learned that Amardeep Kaleka's father was shot and killed in this new event. For those who don't know, Kaleka is the filmmaker who has teamed up with Dr. Steven Greer from the Disclosure Project to release the upcoming groundbreaking documentary SIRIUS.
Let's look at what we know.
1) Amardeep Kaleka's father was the president of the Sikh temple.
2) The alleged shooter is an American armed services veteran.
3) There are rumors (with corroborative crop circles) that August 4, 2012 was a deadline given to the Iluminati by the galactics to start "Disclosure", the official revelation to humanity that we are not and have never been alone on this planet.
4) There are rumors that the James Holmes shooting was an attempt to postpone that Disclosure
5) This newest shooting is aimed at the family of the filmmaker behind a documentary that is "poised to make crowd funding history".
6) The gunman was conveniently shot to death by police, so American media can tell the public whatever they want about this guy and it'll become our "truth".
It might be a small world after all, but I find it difficult to believe that a mass shooting the day after the Disclosure deadline kills the father of the director of the Disclosure Project's magnum opus, and it's all just a coincidence. Can you?
Rather, I believe it's much more likely a practically overt and obviously desperate attempt to stop the Disclosure train. But they can't stop this train. Such blatant acts only serve to awaken the populace more and more to the deeds they've done. Like 9/11, this latest crime should end up shining more light on the dark deeds of the Illuminati for all to see.