Thursday, September 10, 2009

Abandoning my MySpace

I recently pondered to myself why I still log on to my personal MySpace account. Don't get me wrong, The Space is still good for band business. Like so many people, though, I've made the switch to Facebook for personal social networking. The only thing I REALLY use MySpace for anymore is...blogging! I love to blog. Have since I learned what it was.

So...since I only use it to blog, really - why not just abandon it and start an actual blog to get my fix? Sure wouldn't hurt my wife's feelings if I cut back on my social network "addiction". Psshhh.

And here I am. New blog. First installment!

Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments ARE NOT PERMITTED!

If you will not stand behind your words, your words will not stand on this blog and you should go troll somewhere else..