Tuesday, December 29, 2009

One Senator's Socialized Knee

I live in Kansas, which means there's NOTHING either of my senators want to hear from me. I'm about as far from a Republican as one can get. So when I got to calling senators before the health care bill vote (that's right, I actually CALLED), I didn't even bother with Brownback or Roberts.

Now this. Pat Roberts is recovering from knee surgery. Knee surgery paid for by taxpayers. Because he has a wonderful SOCIALIZED health plan.

It's a shame they couldn't do something to fix his cold heart. A heart so cold it voted to deny his brothers and sisters across the nation the same level of care he enjoys.

He must deserve it more than we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments ARE NOT PERMITTED!

If you will not stand behind your words, your words will not stand on this blog and you should go troll somewhere else..