Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My new show

I've recently started a new online radio show called Extraordinary Year.  The aim is to educate everyday people about 2012 from the evolution of consciousness point of view, as well as discuss current events as they relate to coming changes.

My cohosts and I have had a blast with the first episodes, and we're really starting to hit a groove.  I hope you'll tune in this Wednesday, February 15 for our latest installment.  You can also listen to archived episodes.  Just go to blogtalkradio.com/extraordinaryyear!

Don't be afraid to call in with your questions and comments, either.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments ARE NOT PERMITTED!

If you will not stand behind your words, your words will not stand on this blog and you should go troll somewhere else..