Friday, August 9, 2013

ETs & Time Travel | My Weird Dream

Below is an account of a strange dream I had this morning.  Feel free to post a comment if you have any insights into possible meanings or messages!


The first part of this dream I can recall, I was hanging out backstage with Testament (one of my favorite bands) after a concert.  I remember talking to singer Chuck Billy and guitarist Eric Petersen.  At some point I realized I needed to get back to my wife and family, who I believe were staying at a hotel room nearby.

I started to make my way back to them through the building I was in, which was apparently a giant international airport.  I quickly came to a point where I wasn’t sure which way to go.  As I was standing there contemplating which direction to take, probably with a confused look on my face, a woman looked at me and said, “Oh no,  you did it, didn’t you, Tim?”  What she seemed to be saying was, "You've forgotten the way, haven't you?"  She was a mixed race (black & white) woman in her late 40s or early 50s, with her hair pulled up in a bun, wearing a light gray pants suit.

I replied that yes, I had…and wait, how did she know my name?  She replied that she was an agent with some government intelligence agency and they were well aware of who I was.

She asked if I would like to see “Area 62” and took me through a secret passage way in the concourse, eventually leading to a gray room where a couple people were working on computers.  (After thought: The one I looked at reminded me of Edward Snowden.)

The agent told me to “stand there and let him see you”.  I wasn’t sure what she meant.  Then I realized there was a dark glass window at the back of the room through which an extraterrestrial entity was spying me.  I got the sense he was trying to determine if I was either worthy of seeing him or if I was some sort of threat.  After a few seconds, he “allowed” me to see him.

This guy was roughly the height of Paul from the movie of the same name.  He appeared to be related to the Grays, but his cranium was much taller.  It towered above his forehead without sloping back like the traditional Annunaki, and it didn’t expand outward.  He was dressed in casual 90s clothing – an unbuttoned plaid flannel shirt over a t-shirt and khaki cargo shorts.

While this ET was hidden behind a viewing window at the back of the room, another ET came around the corner and entered the room behind us.  She looked like a Caucasian Earth human, but only about 4 feet tall.  She had long flowing somewhat wavy light brown hair and blue eyes, and was wearing a muted light blue-gray sun dress and sandals.  She didn’t seem interested in me and was just there for a second to talk to the agent. 

I was again thinking I needed to get back to my wife and family.  At this point, another person from whatever agency this was walked in the room and asked if I wanted to take a time travel trip.  Like the agent woman, he was probably just a few years older than me.  I think he was wearing glasses and a short-sleeved white button down tucked into a pair of dockers.  Reminded me a bit of Fred Willard.

I was like, “Um, time travel, what?”  He accessed a hidden door to our left, sliding open like an elevator and revealing the time travel chamber, which itself seemed like a very roomy elevator.  People starting filing into the chamber – I have no idea where they came from – and the man asked me “when” I wanted to go, the 80s, the 60s, what (thinking back now I can’t remember him talking about the future).
Click for larger image


As I was actively pondering what time I wanted to travel to my wife’s alarm went off, waking me from the dream.  

1 comment:

  1. Here is a potential interpretation...

    The airport represents access to global choices and influences. The freedom to navigate the airport and go where you wish. As the agent appears she represents authority telling you what you should believe or think. Authority telling you that you cannot find or provide for your family through freedom and creativity. Your reluctance, or lack there of to recognize that the creative moment can lead you to the family and provide for the family is at play here. This is your "now"in the airport.

    The agent takes you to a place where the past or "guilt"resides. Now = joy, past = guilt, future = fear. Considering your direction you are being
    Shown by the agent tells me that potential guilt regarding creativity choices in the past are presenting themselves here.

    The ETs are just outside of the room, so this might be the subject of the "missed opportunity" or guilty feeling. Something about the subject of ETs attempting to blend in represented by the plain clothes.

    So the big question is...

    Is there an ET subject which you may feel you wish you would not have missed, skipped over, or passed up?

    Ok... So not knowing much about other details, that's the best i can do right now. Thank you so much for sharing this dream. It is very interesting to hear about one of your dreams.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments ARE NOT PERMITTED!

If you will not stand behind your words, your words will not stand on this blog and you should go troll somewhere else..