Wednesday, June 1, 2011

An open letter to all elected officials

Dear officials elected to represent the American people (your station is much more important than your name),

I would like to make my personal feelings clear so that you can better represent me. I pray it is indeed your intention to do so.

I would like to see all military aggression by the United States in all areas of planet Earth cease immediately. I do not wish to have my hard-earned taxes used to take even a single life, regardless of whose life it may be. Furthermore, I would like all monies spent on aggression to be pulled immediately. No more assault rifles. No more tanks. No more fighter jets. No more bombers, and indeed no more bombs.

All life on this planet is connected. We cannot harm another without harming all, including ourselves. The time for these misguided actions has long since ended. It is time for you as our elected representative to behave accordingly and do what is right for all, not what is expedient to get you re-elected or what makes "defense" contrators happy.

Very sincerely,

Tim Bravo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments ARE NOT PERMITTED!

If you will not stand behind your words, your words will not stand on this blog and you should go troll somewhere else..