Friday, August 27, 2010

Letting Go of Fear

I spent last weekend learning about David Wilcock and watching videos of lectures he's given. To say the information I found changed my perspective on reality would be an understatement. In effect, it eliminated most of the fear I had concerning what's happening on our planet, what's happening to us as a species, and what could occur on December 21, 2012. That's a LOT! A lot of fear to release. A lot of change in perspective.

This has had a remarkable effect on my blogging. Essentially, I've found almost nothing worth posting.  I have no warnings.  I'm not afraid of The NWO Powers That Were or their plans for world domination.  I'm not even afraid of global cataclysm.  And without fear, I haven't been driven to keep a watchful eye on the underground news, so I'm not really aware of what things have been happening that I would previously have been compelled to repost, expound upon, or otherwise warn my fellow man about. 

It.  Doesn't.  Matter.

Why not?  Because we're in the end game, my friends.  There's an overwhelming amount of evidence to the fact that not only WILL something go down on the winter solstice of 2012, but that it's way bigger than you or me or politics or any human intention.  ANY human intention.  It's way bigger than our solar system.  It's God-sized.  It's a provable galactic energy-based spiritual phenomenon that cannot be stopped.  It can only be enhanced through our choices and awareness at that coming moment. 

Now, maybe you're thinking, "Wow, Tim.  You've really gone off the deep end this time, brother.  You've said some loony shit in the past, but I can't believe you're buying into some Mayan prophesy from 6,000 years ago."

Well, I am - and I'm not.  It's not about Mayan prophecies, not really.  It's about the convergence of so many things that to ignore it would be equivalent to the proverbial ostrich sticking its head in the sand.  "I can't see it, so it's not there!"  Only it is. 

Convergence of what?  A convergence of spiritual teachings millenia and worlds apart.  A convergence of poorly kept mystical teachings by elite secret societies who would keep the masses in the dark for their own gain.  A convergence of channeled information from a multitude of sources in a multitude of languages.  A convergence of sudden, recent, real, measurable solar change.  A convergence of breakthrough scientific understanding about the nature of physical reality on a quantum, energetic level - as well as new understanding about the nature and relationship of time and space and how, where, and why subatomic particles go when they disappear from observable material reality.  A convergence of energy streaming at our planet and species from the center of our galaxy that cannot be stopped, deflected, or avoided - not that we should wish to. 

Now, much of this I already knew - at least in part.  I'm a seeker of truth and my whole adult life has been spent trying to figure out how everything fits together.  But David Wilcock has done a MUCH better job of dedicating himself to that very task and has done a MUCH better job of putting the puzzle pieces together.

All I needed were a couple of pieces to click...and my understanding of the nature of reality increased tenfold in a day.  I am so encouraged by this new understanding that my fear has just dissipated. 

I realize that this post probably seems very vague to readers.  I can't accomplish much in the way of specifics right now because I'm just so overwhelmed by the Big Picture. 

In closing, I will predict that my blogging is going to change dramatically going forward.  I will still find plenty to say, but it won't be fear-based.  I will still post arguments for changing our society for the good of the many, even at the expense of the few.  I will still shine a light on the lies men tell themselves and each other.  I will still work to expose the truth of what happened on 9/11 so people will realize how all major world events have been orchestrated by people other than the ones being blamed.

But most of all, I will work to elucidate information my sisters and brothers haven't received, whether it's because some would like to keep the news suppressed or simply because they haven't had it communicated effectively yet. 

I would encourage you to take a moment now to subscribe to email updates using the form at the upper right of this page.  It's easy, and I promise to bring you information that is more valuable than money.  It will straight up change your life and how you see the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments ARE NOT PERMITTED!

If you will not stand behind your words, your words will not stand on this blog and you should go troll somewhere else..