Thursday, January 27, 2011

Disclosure: Green Lantern Trailer



This is what Disclosure looks like, apparently.

I can already tell you this will be my favorite movie of 2011.

The story line here is pretty much identical to what contactees have been saying is just around the corner - for all of us.  Ryan Reynolds symbolizes the entire human race here.  I think the soundbites that were chosen for the trailer are no accident. 

Also not an accident, the glowing green orb in the insignia.  Followers of eastern thought know the heart chakra is green.  Those of us who believe there is a coming ascension of our planetary sphere into a higher density know the fourth density is symbolized by green.  In the Philadelpha Experiment, the ship was enveloped by a green glow as it slipped from our 3rd density of matter into the fourth. 

2 comments:

  1. Dude...read the comics and shut up. You are just making shit up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, grow a pair of balls and post with your real name before you try to call me out. Until then, I'll assign you a name: TROLL.

    Secondly, I have no desire to read graphic novels or fiction of any kind. There's way too much REAL stuff past, present and future to catch up on.

    Thirdly, it is YOU who are making shit up with your supposition that I am making anything up. There exists plenty of evidence to support my claims, which you might know if you weren't distracting yourself with "comics".

    Lastly, don't tell me to shut up. What are you, 9 years old? How about you GROW up a little? Don't like what I post, don't read it.

    Move along, Troll Boy.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments ARE NOT PERMITTED!

If you will not stand behind your words, your words will not stand on this blog and you should go troll somewhere else..